- Open the Stryd Mobile App
- Select the Menu Icon in the top status bar
- Select Settings
- Select Hardware if you are on Android
- Select Software Update
- If the app tells you that there is a new firmware available, select 'Update'
If you are using an iOS device
- Double tap the home button to bring up the recent apps. Swipe Stryd away to close it.
- Open the Control Center on your phone by swiping up from the bottom. Turn off Bluetooth, then turn it back on.
- Open the Stryd app again.
Android Firmware Update