There are two ways to collect data into the PowerCenter. The first way is by syncing Stryd with your phone. This run will not contain the GPS map trace and will contain all the pauses you took during the run. The second way is by syncing your watch account to the PowerCenter. This run will contain your the GPS map trace and will only include the data that your watch recorded. So, it will not include the pauses you took with your watch. If you would like to view your watch data, please upload it to the PowerCenter. Visit the PowerCenter. Click on the Settings tab. Click on 'SYNC' in the left menu. You will find options to sync your account or manually upload your workout file.
Articles in this section
- Soft Reset
- Distance and Calibration
- There is a run in my PowerCenter account from August 2015 but I just bought my Stryd, whats going on?
- Can I use Stryd in streams and rivers?
- Can I use Stryd for trails and hills?
- Can I use Stryd for indoor running?
- How do I check the current battery level of my Stryd?
- I can't connect Stryd to my phone!
- Why can my Stryd no longer connect to my iPhone after a firmware upgrade?
- Can I use Stryd for other sports?