We will fix this! Please follow these steps:
- 1. Grab your Pioneer and a coin (a larger coin like a quarter works best).
- 2. Unscrew the battery cap on the back side of the Pioneer.
- 3. Remove the battery from the cap.
- 4. Look inside the Pioneer. You will see four 'gold leaves' on the back side. Use your coin to gently pry these leaves up, so they are not touching the back side of the device.
- 5. Grab the battery and place it in the device upside down. So, the side with the lettering will face down into the device. Gently move the battery around.
- 6. Let the battery fall out of the device.
- 7. Place the battery in the cap the correct way. Screw the cap back in.
- 8. Touch the pins on the back side of the Stryd Pioneer. The lights will start blinking as usual. You are ready to run.