Stryd will do a great job helping you keep your effort even on uneven terrain. However, downhill running can put high concentrated stress on your knees and ankles. Push your power, but do so at a safe level.
Articles in this section
- Can barefoot runners use Stryd?
- Can PowerCenter deal with runs longer than 8 hours?
- Why is my RSS for my trail run lower than expected?
- Does my full featured Stryd work with Zwift?
- Can I use Stryd Live outside?
- Can I use Stryd without a compatible watch?
- Can I use Stryd for trails and hills?
- Can I use Stryd for indoor running?
- Can I use Stryd in streams and rivers?
- Is Stryd waterproof?