Thank you for your recent purchase of Stryd and welcome to the Stryd Community. Now that you have your Stryd and have set up your PowerCenter account you may notice a run already uploaded. The run from August of 2015 is a demo run to show new users how the data will be displayed once you get going and have your own runs uploaded and in PowerCenter. You will be running so much that the demo run will disappear and and will never be seen again. Do not fret, it will not interfere with your data.
Articles in this section
- Can I use LastPass extension in my Chrome browser?
- What does red and green in the PowerCenter map mean?
- There is a run in my PowerCenter account from August 2015 but I just bought my Stryd, whats going on?
- I uploaded runs from the Stryd app don't show up in PowerCenter
- I just setup PowerCenter, will old data get imported from Garmin Connect or Movescount?
- Which browser can I use for PowerCenter?
- Why can I not see my data after importing a FIT file?