Thank you for your recent purchase of Stryd and welcome to the Stryd Community. Now that you have your Stryd and have set up your PowerCenter account you may notice a run already uploaded. The run from August of 2015 is a demo run to show new users how the data will be displayed once you get going and have your own runs uploaded and in PowerCenter. You will be running so much that the demo run will disappear and and will never be seen again. Do not fret, it will not interfere with your data.
Articles in this section
- Soft Reset
- Distance and Calibration
- There is a run in my PowerCenter account from August 2015 but I just bought my Stryd, whats going on?
- Can I use Stryd in streams and rivers?
- Can I use Stryd for trails and hills?
- Can I use Stryd for indoor running?
- How do I check the current battery level of my Stryd?
- I can't connect Stryd to my phone!
- Why can my Stryd no longer connect to my iPhone after a firmware upgrade?
- Can I use Stryd for other sports?