Thank you for your recent purchase of Stryd and welcome to the Stryd Community. Now that you have your Stryd and have set up your PowerCenter account you may notice a run already uploaded. The run from August of 2015 is a demo run to show new users how the data will be displayed once you get going and have your own runs uploaded and in PowerCenter. You will be running so much that the demo run will disappear and and will never be seen again. Do not fret, it will not interfere with your data.
Articles in this section
- How does the Muscle Endurance chart work?
- How do I change between units?
- Can I adjust the recorded power after my run?
- Why do I have duplicated activities in TrainingPeaks, Today's Plan or other platforms?
- What is a long, sustained run?
- Why is there a run from Aug, 23rd 2015 in PowerCenter?
- I synced Stryd data with the app on my phone. Why is the date for my run wrong?
- What do the color bars in the calendar in PoweCenter mean?
- How do export data from Garmin Connect, and import it into PowerCenter?
- Why is my RSS 0?