Thank you for your recent purchase of Stryd and welcome to the Stryd Community. Now that you have your Stryd and have set up your PowerCenter account you may notice a run already uploaded. The run from August of 2015 is a demo run to show new users how the data will be displayed once you get going and have your own runs uploaded and in PowerCenter. You will be running so much that the demo run will disappear and and will never be seen again. Do not fret, it will not interfere with your data.
Articles in this section
- What is the source of pace and distance when merging Suunto/Polar data with Stryd data?
- Can I change the date for an activity in PowerCenter?
- Distance or Duration is different in Summary vs Bubble Stats
- Why is the metabolic fitness trend chart showing Run Stress Scores (RSS) that are too high?
- Do ad blockers interfere with PowerCenter?
- Why does Today's Plan Give me a File Integrity alert?
- How does the Muscle Endurance chart work?
- How do I change between units?
- Can I adjust the recorded power after my run?
- Why do I have duplicated activities in TrainingPeaks, Today's Plan or other platforms?