There are two ways to collect data into the PowerCenter. The first way is by syncing Stryd with your phone. This run will not contain the GPS map trace and will contain all the pauses you took during the run. The second way is by syncing your watch account to the PowerCenter. This run will contain your the GPS map trace and will only include the data that your watch recorded. So, it will not include the pauses you took with your watch. If you would only like to see your watch data, you can skip the step of syncing your Stryd with the mobile app. You only need to sync your Garmin, Suunto, Polar, or Apple Watch sync to their respective platforms!
Articles in this section
- Suunto Movescount is going away! How do I get my Suunto and power data into the Stryd ecosystem?
- Do Suunto/Polar and Stryd data merge in PowerCenter?
- Why do I see power drops when running with my Suunto watch?
- Why are there two activities in PowerCenter for each of my runs?
- How do I export data from Suunto App and import it into PowerCenter?
- Why does my Suunto/Polar data show up twice in TrainingPeaks/Final Surge/Etc.?
- How can I improve merging Suunto/Polar data with Stryd data?
- Why is the import from PolarFlow or Suunto App not working.
- Why does it take a few seconds to get power data on my Suunto Spartan / Suunto 9?
- How can I sync Suunto App to Stryd's ecosystem?