There are two ways to collect data into the PowerCenter. The first way is by syncing Stryd with your phone. This run will not contain the GPS map trace and will contain all the pauses you took during the run. The second way is by syncing your watch account to the PowerCenter. This run will contain your the GPS map trace and will only include the data that your watch recorded. So, it will not include the pauses you took with your watch. If you would only like to see your watch data, you can skip the step of syncing your Stryd with the mobile app. You only need to sync your Garmin, Suunto, Polar, or Apple Watch sync to their respective platforms!
Articles in this section
- Why do I see power drops when running with my Suunto watch?
- Why are there two activities in PowerCenter for each of my runs?
- How do I export data from Suunto App and import it into PowerCenter?
- How can I export a FIT file in Movescount?
- Why does my Suunto/Polar data show up twice in TrainingPeaks/Final Surge/Etc.?
- How can I improve merging Suunto/Polar data with Stryd data?
- Does Movescount data transfer to the Stryd platform if I only use the Stryd app on my phone?
- Can I use the Suunto app to configure my Suunto to work with Stryd?
- Why is the import from PolarFlow, Movescount or Suunto App not working.
- Why does it take a few seconds to get power data on my Suunto Spartan / Suunto 9?