There are two ways to collect data into the PowerCenter. The first way is by syncing Stryd with your phone. This run will not contain the GPS map trace and will contain all the pauses you took during the run. The second way is by syncing your watch account to the PowerCenter. This run will contain your the GPS map trace and will only include the data that your watch recorded. So, it will not include the pauses you took with your watch. If you would only like to see your watch data, you can skip the step of syncing your Stryd with the mobile app. You only need to sync your Garmin, Suunto, Polar, or Apple Watch sync to their respective platforms!
Articles in this section
- Will my data merge if I have watch/app/Zwift data in PowerCenter and I do an offline sync?
- Why Does PowerCenter Default to Elapsed Time vs Moving Time
- When I sync data using my phone it is different than data from my watch.
- How Do I Know If My Stryd Is Recording?
- Why are there two activities in PowerCenter for each of my runs?
- Why does my run include pauses?
- Will the data show up in TrainingPeaks, Final Surge, Strava, etc?