Stryd tracks your foot through three dimensional space and records the accelerations, impacts, and forces that are being applied. From that information, we calculate power, as well as provide other commonly used run metrics like distance, pace, cadence, ground contact time, vertical oscillation, etc. All of our calculations have been validated with high resolution motion capture systems, dual force plate treadmill, and metabolic testing.
Articles in this section
- Why is Leg Spring Stiffness missing in my data?
- How many Stryds do I need?
- Does Stryd measure Vertical Oscillation and Leg Spring Stiffness while power hiking?
- What is leg stiffness?
- Does Stryd capture calorie information?
- What metrics does Stryd measure?
- How Does Stryd Measure Power?
- Do you have any articles to validate metrics measured by Stryd?