Stryd tracks your foot through three dimensional space and records the accelerations, impacts, and forces that are being applied. From that information, we calculate power, as well as provide other commonly used run metrics like distance, pace, cadence, ground contact time, vertical oscillation, etc. All of our calculations have been validated with high resolution motion capture systems, dual force plate treadmill, and metabolic testing.
Articles in this section
- Soft Reset
- Distance and Calibration
- There is a run in my PowerCenter account from August 2015 but I just bought my Stryd, whats going on?
- Can I use Stryd in streams and rivers?
- Can I use Stryd for trails and hills?
- Can I use Stryd for indoor running?
- How do I check the current battery level of my Stryd?
- I can't connect Stryd to my phone!
- Why can my Stryd no longer connect to my iPhone after a firmware upgrade?
- Can I use Stryd for other sports?