Stryd and Power-structured workouts are available to be executed on compatible COROS watches in real-time, and with the ability to compared and analyze workouts in the Stryd ecosystem. This articles details your current options.
- Getting your power workouts and training plans from TrainingPeaks
- Getting your plan from Stryd
- Building your own workouts (not using a pre-built plan)
Getting your power workouts and training plans from TrainingPeaks
Stryd has free and fully built out power-based training plans available for free use from TrainingPeaks. You can view and add these plans to your TrainingPeaks calendar from here: TrainingPeaks/Stryd
In order to execute the workouts using a COROS watch, but do all of your analysis through Stryd Powercenter, use the following configuration:
1) Connect your Stryd account to your COROS account to import your runs (details on this available here: How to automatically sync activities from your COROS watch to PowerCenter)
2) Connect your TrainingPeaks account to your Stryd account to import your training plan (details for how available here: How do I connect my training platform to Stryd’s ecosystem?)
3) Connect your TrainingPeaks account to your COROS account so you can execute your workouts (steps available here: TrainingPeaks+COROS)
Great! Now you can execute a workout on the watch in real-time using Stryd power and then complete all of your workout analysis (comparing planned workout to actual completion) in the Stryd ecosystem!
Getting your plan from Stryd
We offer our own Stryd Training Plans which currently are available exclusively in the Stryd ecosystem. You can sign up for Stryd plans in the mobile app (for details on how, read How do I add a Stryd training plan?). Currently, there is not a means of syncing training plans directly from Stryd to your COROS watch, so the workout must be build manually.
1) Manually build the Stryd planned workouts using COROS's in-app workout builder and saved to a library in their app. For details on how to use the COROS workout builder, read COROS Structured Workouts.
2) The Stryd workouts will already be visible in the Stryd ecosystem, so then you just need to connect the COROS account to the Stryd account so your runs import to Stryd for analysis. If you have not yet set this up, here is how: How to automatically sync activities from your COROS watch to PowerCenter
Building your own workouts (not using a pre-built plan)
If you're customizing your training plan or building your own workouts, this feature doesn't yet exist in the Stryd ecosystem. The easiest way of achieving this is to build the workouts you want in TrainingPeaks, and then follow the steps shown above for using training plans in TrainingPeaks.
If you have additional questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org