*The features outlined in this article require Stryd's paid service access level. Learn more here*
Workouts can be added from a Workout Collection to your calendar with just a few taps, saving you time and energy over rebuilding workouts again and again. Here is how:
1) In the Stryd Mobile App on your phone, navigate to the “Library” tab.
2) Select the collection that contains your goal workout.
3) Locate the workout and press and hold on it. A dropdown menu will appear on screen.
4) Select “Add to Calendar” from the dropdown menu.
5) The Calendar screen appears. Select the date you want to schedule the workout for.
If you have additional questions, please check out our other support materials at stryd.com/support.