Sporty Go! is an app created by an independent developer which can be used with the Suunto 7 watch to record and display power from Stryd. Sporty Go! requires a premium purchase of the app's Bluetooth Package for use with Stryd. However, the app allows for a 60-minute free trial. Here's how to use it:
1. Download Sporty Go!:
2. Open the settings of Sporty Go! on the watch
3. Select the Bluetooth Package to open it
4. Select 'TRY'
5. Open the Bluetooth devices list
6. Move your Stryd to activate it (if Stryd does not appear in the list, make sure it is disconnected from any other device/app such as your phone)
7. Once Stryd has connected you can now start a workout
8. Select 'Power' and begin running
9. Your power should now appear on the watch.
Here's how to get your data into Stryd PowerCenter:
Within the Sporty Go! app you can choose to automatically export the FIT file to a Google Drive or a similar service. From there, you can import the FIT file into PowerCenter manually.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.