You can upload .fit and .GPX files to the Race power calculator for the most accurate race time prediction from Stryd (GPX files must include timestamps so cannot be pulled directly from online mapping tools like Google Maps or MapMyRun). Here is how to upload your race course:
1) Log into Strd Powercenter.
2) Navigate the the Race Power Calculator tab on the left side of the screen.
3) Select "Select Course" in the upper right.
4) In the dropdown menu, select "Upload Course"
5) Select "Select File" and add the .fit or .gpx file to the account.
For more question, check out our other support materials at stryd.com/support