Following the tips should help you avoid having an issue from using a Stryd device.
Warning and Wear Tips
Incorrect installation of a Product may contribute to discomfort in some users (here are the instructions to properly install Stryd on your shoe). To reduce discomfort, follow three simple wear and care tips: (1) keep it clean, (2) don’t wear it too tight, and (3) give yourself a break by wearing it only for tracked activities. If you notice any skin irritation, soreness, tingling, numbness, burning, or stiffness in your lower extremities while or after wearing the product, remove your device, and please discontinue use. If any symptoms persist longer than 2-3 days after removing the device, consult your doctor.
Keep Things Clean and Dry
We recommend cleaning your Stryd device frequently to remove dirt, sand, and other particles or residue,. A good practice is to follow the recommended cleaning methods below each time you take your Stryd pod of your shoes.
- Use water to rinse off, or use a dampened lint-free cloth for cleaning.
- Use a soft-bristled toothbrush to clean debris away from charging contact points on the device.
- IMPORTANT: Do not use the toothbrush to clean cavities or holes on the watch
- You can use a 70% isopropyl alcohol wipe to gently wipe the exterior of your watch module, silicone, and/or metal band.
Things to Avoid
- Do not clean your Stryd with bleach and do not submerge your device in any cleaning agents.
- Ultrasonic cleaners are not recommended to use. Using one may result in damaging the watch.
- To preserve the appearance of your Stryd device, we recommend avoiding exposure to the following chemicals:
- Hair Dye
- Insect repellents (especially when containing DEET)
- Moisturizing creams and lotions
- Solvents, detergents, or household cleaners
For additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.