To set the power zones on your Garmin watch, you will need to install the Stryd IQ app. You can use either Garmin Express or Garmin Connect on your mobile device to add the app.
Instructions for Garmin Express:
- Connect your watch to your computer with the USB charging cable.
- Open up Garmin Express and select your watch.
- Select IQ Apps.
- On the bottom right, select "Get More Apps". This will open up a browser window where you can search for Stryd apps.
- Select Stryd IQ / Power Running App. Download the app and sync your watch. This will load the app onto your phone.
- Select IQ Apps, and scroll down to find the Stryd IQ app. Click the gray box with three white dots.
- Set the desired power zones, which will be saved to your watch once you sync one more time.
Once you have Stryd Power IQ and set the power zones, you can go for a run using the Power IQ app!
If you have further questions, contact Stryd at firstname.lastname@example.org.