If it appear as if your Stryd is no longer charging, go through the folllowing steps to check if your wireless charger is still working as expected.
- Securely attach the micro USB cord to the wireless base and plug it into a USB port.
- Place the Stryd on the large, glossy side of the charger in the center most circle. You can confirm that the Stryd is charging because you will see an orange light appear around the center "tear drop" of the Stryd.
- If Stryd appears not to be charging, try a different USB cable and USB outlet.
- You can test your wireless charger with a device that can be charged wireless (such as your phone, ask a friend or a colleague if your phone does not support wireless charging).
- You can also try to charge Stryd on any other wireless charger.
Contact us at email@example.com if your charger is working, but your Stryd is not charging.