PowerCenter offers the capability to import run data into PowerCenter. However, if the FIT file has no power information, it will not show any data in the calendar. This is expected behavior.
Articles in this section
- Power Difference between Power Duration Curve and the Activity in Calendar
- Higher Power at Longer Duration in the Power Duration Curve
- When is Run Stress Balance (RSB) updated?
- Can PowerCenter deal with runs longer than 8 hours?
- How can I change my PowerCenter password?
- Can I crop or edit run data in PowerCenter?
- Can I update my run history in PowerCenter?
- Editing .FIT Files and potential issues
- Why is my RSS value 0 in PowerCenter?
- How does PowerCenter calculate elevation gain?