PowerCenter offers the capability to import run data into PowerCenter. However, if the FIT file has no power information, it will not show any data in the calendar. This is expected behavior.
Articles in this section
- Can you use PowerCenter with Internet Explorer?
- Editing .FIT Files and potential issues
- Why is my run in PowerCenter labeled incorrectly?
- What is the source of pace and distance when merging Suunto/Polar data with Stryd data?
- Can I change the date for an activity in PowerCenter?
- Distance or Duration is different in Summary vs Bubble Stats
- Do ad blockers interfere with PowerCenter?
- Why does Today's Plan Give me a File Integrity alert?
- How does the Muscle Endurance chart work?
- How do I change between units in the iOS Stryd App?