PowerCenter offer the capability to import run data into PowerCenter. However, if the FIT file has not power information, it will not show any data in the calendar. This is expected behavior.
Articles in this section
- Why does Today's Plan Give me a File Integrity alert?
- How does the Muscle Endurance chart work?
- How do I change between units?
- Can I adjust the recorded power after my run?
- Why do I have duplicated activities in TrainingPeaks, Today's Plan or other platforms?
- What is a long, sustained run?
- Why is there a run from Aug, 23rd 2015 in PowerCenter?
- I synced Stryd data with the app on my phone. Why is the date for my run wrong?
- What do the color bars in the calendar in PoweCenter mean?
- How do export data from Garmin Connect, and import it into PowerCenter?