PowerCenter offers the capability to import run data into PowerCenter. However, if the FIT file has no power information, it will not show any data in the calendar. This is expected behavior.
Articles in this section
- Power Duration Curve: why your actual run data can exceed your modeled ability.
- Blank Screen: WebGL disabled causes map to crash page
- Power Difference between Power Duration Curve and the Activity in Calendar
- Higher Power at Longer Duration in the Power Duration Curve
- When is Run Stress Balance (RSB) updated?
- Can PowerCenter deal with runs longer than 8 hours?
- How can I change my PowerCenter password?
- Can I update my run history in PowerCenter?
- Why is my RSS value 0 in PowerCenter?
- Why are the units for my lap distance changing?