PowerCenter offer the capability to import run data into PowerCenter. However, if the FIT file has not power information, it will not show any data in the calendar. This is expected behavior.
Articles in this section
- What is the source of pace and distance when merging Suunto/Polar data with Stryd data?
- Can I change the data for an activity in PowerCenter?
- Distance or Duration is different in Summary vs Bubble Stats
- Why is the metabolic fitness trend chart showing Run Stress Scores (RSS) that are too high?
- Do ad blockers interfere with PowerCenter?
- Why does Today's Plan Give me a File Integrity alert?
- How does the Muscle Endurance chart work?
- How do I change between units?
- Can I adjust the recorded power after my run?
- Why do I have duplicated activities in TrainingPeaks, Today's Plan or other platforms?