Some users report issues with connectivity between Stryd and their Apple Watch. Once the watch disconnects from the foot pod, it requires the user to look at the screen in order to reconnect (Apple’s requirement). Some tips:
1. If you run with your iPhone and Apple watch at the same time, disable Bluetooth on the phone. If not, the watch will lose connection to Stryd.
2. Try a soft reset of your Stryd (select settings in the Stryd app on your iPhone, there will be a soft reset link).
3. Swap your Stryd to the opposite foot. Many runners report improved performance.
4. The LTE functionality may interfere with the Bluetooth signal if you Apple watch is equipped with that feature. Try to switch off LTE to see if that helps performance.
5. Run with your watch in Airplane mode, with Bluetooth enabled (under settings in the watch, first switch to Airplane mode, then enable Bluetooth).
If you continue to have issues, contact email@example.com.