Note: make sure you have already installed the Stryd app on your iPhone and that you paired your Stryd using the phone app. There is no need to pair with your Stryd again from your Apple Watch app.
Download the Apple Watch App
1. Ensure you have downloaded the Stryd iOS app (Learn how to install it here>>)
2. Open up the "WATCH" app on your phone.
3. Scroll down in the "WATCH" app and find Stryd. You will see it under Available Apps. Press 'Install'. If it is not there, Stryd is already on your watch.
4. Now, the Stryd Apple Watch app is on your watch
Open the Apple Watch App
1. Grab your watch, Stryd, and phone.
2. Open up the Stryd Mobile App. Head to the Settings and pair your Stryd.
3. Unlock your Apple Watch and open the Stryd app. You will see instructions on your Apple Watch.
4. Unlock your phone and open the Stryd app. In settings, tap "Pair Apple Watch"
5. Now, your Watch is paired with Stryd.
First Run with Apple Watch
1. Put Stryd on your shoe.
2. Open the Stryd app on your Apple Watch.
3. Press 'RUN' on the Apple Watch. The watch will connect with Stryd and you can begin your run.