You may need to open the Stryd iPhone app to upload the run to PowerCenter. Once the app opens, this should happen automatically. If it doesn’t, open up the Apple Watch app while your phone is nearby, and then open iPhone app.
Articles in this section
- Install the Stryd Apple Watch App
- Where is pace and distance coming from in the Apple Watch?
- I do not see my GPS path recorded in PowerCenter
- I do not see HR recorded in PowerCenter
- I tapped save, but why don’t I see my run in PowerCenter?
- What happens if my watch dies during a run?
- How can I make my battery last longer during workouts?