You may need to open the Stryd iPhone app to upload the run to PowerCenter. Once the Stryd mobile app opens, this should happen automatically. If this doesn’t work, open up the Apple Watch app while your phone is nearby, and then open the iPhone app.
Articles in this section
- How can I set treadmill incline when using the Stryd app on my Apple watch?
- How to End or Pause a Run on the Apple Watch Stryd App
- How to set a calibration factor on Apple Watch Stryd App
- Install the Stryd Apple Watch App
- Where is pace and distance coming from in the Apple Watch?
- I do not see my GPS path recorded in PowerCenter
- I do not see HR recorded in PowerCenter
- I tapped save, but why don’t I see my run in PowerCenter?
- How can I make my battery last longer during workouts?