You may need to open the Stryd iPhone app to upload the run to PowerCenter. Once the Stryd mobile app opens, this should happen automatically. If this doesn’t work, open up the Apple Watch app while your phone is nearby, and then open the iPhone app.
Articles in this section
- Heart Rate incorrect when using the Stryd app on the Apple Watch
- Can I upload completed runs from the Apple Watch without a phone?
- Is the display when using the Stryd app on the Apple Watch 5 or 6 always on?
- Why can I not change screens when on the music page in the Apple watch Stryd app?
- Can I run with my Apple watch and iPhone at the same time?
- How do I setup iSmoothRun with Stryd?
- Why is my Apple Watch losing connection with Stryd?
- I do not see my GPS path recorded in PowerCenter
- I tapped save, but why don’t I see my run in PowerCenter?
- Why is there no "Set Up Watch > Apple Watch" button in my Stryd app?