Now that your Stryd is fully charged, lets pair to your Garmin Forerunner 920XT
Follow these steps to pair your Stryd as a foot pod to your watch:
- Open up the activities page on your 920
- Press the button with the 3 dots on the bottom left corner of the watch
- Scroll down to 'Settings' and press the enter button
- Scroll down to 'Sensors and Accessories' and press the enter button
- Select 'Add New' by pushing the enter button
- Scroll down to 'Foot Pod' and press the enter button
The watch will begin to search and may ask you to 'Activate your sensor'. To accomplish this, simply pick up the Stryd and shake it around. Your watch will be able to pick it up once moved.
You will need to add the Stryd Power to your data fields. Please follow the following steps on your Garmin:
- Unlock your watch by pressing the bottom left button (with the three dots) and then press Enter.
- Highlight run mode (using the top right / left button to scroll through the various modes).
- Once Run is displayed, press the bottom left button (with the three dots).
- Select Activity Setting by pressing Enter.
- Select to edit Data Screens by pressing Enter.
- Select one of the 4 screens you want to use for Stryd Power.
- Select the layout you prefer (one to four fields)
- Highlight the field you want to use for Stryd Power (using the top right / left button to scroll through the various fields). Press Enter to change the field.
- Press Enter to select Connect IQ, and press enter connect to select Stryd Power as the data field.
- Exiting the menus, you should now have Stryd Power as one of the data fields.