To pair your Stryd with your Polar V800 please follow these steps:
- Use the button on the bottom right of the watch to scroll down to 'Settings' and use the middle button on the right to select
- Scroll down to and select 'General Settings'
- Select 'Pair and Sync'
- Scroll to and select 'Pair other device'
- Place Stryd next to the watch and select Stryd when it populates
- Stryd will flash twice when the pairing begins and twice more when the pairing is complete
Now that you have the Stryd paired with your V800 you will need to add power to your run sport mode in Polar Flow. To accomplish this:
- Log into your Polar Flow account via computer
- Click on 'Edit' under your Running Sport Profile
- Click on 'Training Views'
- Select a screen you would like to add power to and then click on the pencil symbol to edit the screen
- Click on the Power tab
- Then select Power
- Sync the new settings to your watch
Please sign in to leave a comment.