Stryd PowerCenter only accept run data that has power metrics coming from your Stryd. If you are using a compatible Garmin watch, you can link Garmin Connect to PowerCenter. If your data is not showing up in PowerCenter, check the following:
- PowerCenter works best with Chrome.
- Make sure your watch is compatible with Stryd. Check here whether your device is on the list, and setup correctly (i.e. you have access to the Stryd power or zones data field on your watch).
- In Stryd PowerCenter, check your settings, connect / sync data settings. Below the Garmin icon, it should read: DISCONNECT (which means PowerCenter and Garmin Connect are already linked). If not, connect Garmin Connect to PowerCenter.
- When you go for a run, take note of whether you see any power number other than 0.
- After your run, sync you watch using Garmin Connect. Does the Stryd Power data show up there? You can see your power data by selecting a run where you used Stryd, scroll down and see charts such as Power IQ, Cadence IQ, etc.
- If you see those IQ charts, check if below the icon of your watch on the right hand side of the screen. You should see the Stryd logo, which indicates Stryd is the source of the IQ data. If you have many apps on your watch, Garmin may not capture the Stryd data. If you see a different icon, try removing IQ apps from your watch.
- PowerCenter will only accept data if the watch is used in run mode (both outdoor and indoor). If you record with the watch in hike, bike or other modes, you may get Stryd power on your watch, but the data will be rejected.
- Something might be wrong with your credentials to get information from Garmin Connect. Disconnect Garmin Connect in PowerCenter, and reestablish the connection. Future runs should sync from Garmin Connect to PowerCenter.
Note that any changes in settings only affects future runs, old data is never automatically synced with PowerCenter.
If you continue to have problems, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.