When you open the Apple Watch app again (and you are near your phone), the run will be sent to your phone. To make sure the run uploads to PowerCenter, you need to open the Stryd iPhone app.
Articles in this section
- How to set a calibration factor on Apple Watch Stryd App
- Install the Stryd Apple Watch App
- Where is pace and distance coming from in the Apple Watch?
- I do not see my GPS path recorded in PowerCenter
- I do not see HR recorded in PowerCenter
- I tapped save, but why don’t I see my run in PowerCenter?
- What happens if my watch dies during a run?
- How can I make my battery last longer during workouts?