1. Open the running mode on your watch.
2. Start a running activity and record a short activity. The activity does not need to be longer than 15 seconds.
3. Sync your watch with Garmin Express on the computer or Garmin Connect on your phone.
4. The Garmin update issue should be fixed now! Install the app again. Instructions here>>
5. If these instructions do not work, please continue to the longer fix below.
*Important: You must absolutely use a computer for these steps. Using the Garmin app on your phone will not work.*
1. Go to Garmin Connect at connect.garmin.com
2. Click on the watch icon in the top right
3. Selected the affected watch
4. Tap on the settings cog in the top right
5. Tap on remove in this menu
6. Opened up Garmin Express on the computer and select your watch
7. Select tools & content
8. Remove the watch from Garmin Express
9. Add the watch to Garmin Express again
10. Select & sync your watch
11. The Garmin update issue is fixed now! Install the app again. Instructions here>>
Please sign in to leave a comment.