Once you have added Stryd Zones to your watch, set it as a data field within the run mode of your watch. To accomplish this please follow these steps:
Display and record Stryd Zones on the watch in run mode.
- Start a run on your watch
- Hold down the menu button (bottom right button) until you see Run Settings
- Select Run Settings
- Select Data Screens
- Select a data screen
- Select Edit Data Fields
- Select the field in which you would like to have Stryd Zones displayed
- Select ConnectIQ Fields
- Select Stryd Zones
Your watch is now all set up to run with Stryd Zones. If you wish to have this field in any other mode of your watch follow the same steps for the treadmill and/or indoor mode of your watch.
Follow these steps to pair your Stryd as a foot pod to your watch:
- Unlock your watch and press the MENU button
- Scroll and select 'Settings'
- Scroll and select 'Sensors & Accessories'
- Select 'Add New Device' and select 'Add New Footpod'
- Move your Stryd as the watch searches
- Add the footpod that the watch has found. Write down the number that shows up on the watch. We will need this later!
- Select the foot pod in the 'Sensors & Accessories' menu
- Scroll through the menu and select 'Calibration' and turn auto calibration off and set the calibration factor to 100
- If you would also like to get pace and distance from Stryd, it is necessary to disable GPS on the watch.
Configure Stryd Zones data field for your Stryd
- Plug the watch into your computer
- Open up Garmin Express and select your watch
- Click on 'Manage Apps'
- Find 'Stryd Zones' in this list and click on the '...'
- You will see two options:
- Summit ANT ID: Input the number we got from connecting Stryd as a foot pod. This tells the watch to only pair to your Stryd.
- Power Averaging: By default, you will see real time power on your watch. You can configure this to show either 3 second, 10 second, 30 second, lap, or average power on your watch.