When you use a watch compatible with Stryd, it will store Stryd data on the watch and sync it with the app that support your phone automatically (such as Garmin Connect). The data will also automatically be added to PowerCenter if you setup the connection correctly in PowerCenter.
The Stryd footpod also stores all of your run data (and thus enables the ability to use Stryd without a compatible watch). It turns on automatically when it senses run data and turns off when you stop running. You only need your phone after you finish running to sync the data.
- After your run, open the Stryd mobile app (iOS or Android)
- For Android phones, access the menu through the hamburger button on the top left. Select Record, Sync Offline.
- For iOS devices, under the Profile screen find and select the runner icon in the upper-righthand corner. It will take you to a screen where you can select 'Sync Stryd'.
Step 1) Step 2)
- Wait until Stryd is done syncing your run data
- Go to PowerCenter to view your data
If you need assistance, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.