When you use a watch compatible with Stryd, it will store Stryd data on the watch and sync it with the app that support your phone automatically (such as Garmin Connect). The data will also automatically be added to PowerCenter if you setup the connection correctly in PowerCenter.
The Stryd footpod also stores all of your run data (and thus enables the ability to use Stryd without a compatible watch). It turns on automatically when it senses run data and turns off when you stop running. You only need your phone after you finish running to sync the data.
- After your run, open the Stryd mobile app (iOS or Android)
- For Android phones, touch the 'SYNC' (spin icon) button in the top status bar of the screen to begin the data sync
- For iOS devices, select the running tab on the bottom of the screen (the runner). It will take you to a screen where you can select Sync Offline.
- Wait until Stryd is done syncing your run data
- Go to PowerCenter to view your data