If you are using a compatible Garmin watch with Stryd (you can find the complete list here), the easiest way to get your data into Stryd PowerCenter for analysis, is to use your Garmin Connect account. After you do this, whenever you sync your watch (which often happens automatically), your data will instantly be synced with Stryd PowerCenter!
- Make sure your watch is showing the power data field while running, and that you are able to see your power while running.
- Go to settings in your Stryd PowerCenter account.
- Select import from Garmin Connect (Green button means it is connected. Gray button means it is not yet connected).
- After you connect Garmin Connect with PowerCenter, you can simply sync your watch with Garmin Connect after your run. All your data will automatically show up in PowerCenter.
- If you have problems, check our troubleshooting steps for Garmin Connect.