It is time to set it as a data field within the run mode of your watch. To accomplish this please follow these steps:
Display and record Stryd Live run dynamics on the watch in run mode.
- Start a run on your watch
- Hold down the menu button (middle left button) until you see Run Settings
- Select Run Settings by pushing the enter button
- Select Data Screens by pushing the up button
- Press the up button to select data screens
- Select the number of fields you would like
- Scroll to to the field in which you would like to have Stryd Live displayed
- Press to the enter button to select ConnectIQ Fields
- Select Stryd Live
Your watch is now all set up to run with Stryd Live. If you wish to have this field in any other mode of your watch follow the same steps for the treadmill and/or indoor mode of your watch.
Follow these steps to pair your Stryd as a foot pod to your watch:
- Unlock your watch and press the MENU button
- Scroll and select 'Settings'
- Scroll and select 'Sensors & Accessories'
- Select 'Add New Device' and select 'Add New Footpod'
- Move your Stryd as the watch searches
- Add the footpod that the watch has found. Write down the number that shows up on the watch. We will need this later!
- Select the foot pod in the 'Sensors & Accessories' menu
- Scroll through the menu and select 'Speed' to always get speed from Stryd
- Scroll through the menu and select 'Calibration' and turn auto calibration off and set the calibration factor to 100
- If you would also like to get distance from Stryd, it is necessary to disable GPS on the watch.
Configure the Stryd Live Companion data field
- Plug the watch into your computer
- Open up Garmin Express and select your watch
- Click on 'Manage Apps'
- Find 'Stryd Live' in this list and click on the '...'
- You will see two options:
- Live ANT ID: Input the number we got from connecting Stryd as a foot pod. This tells the watch to only pair to your Stryd.
- Data Display: By default, you will see ground time on your watch. You can configure this to show either ground time or vertical oscillation on your watch.