Step 1: Get a Stryd upgrade code
1. Visit https://www.stryd.com/upgrade
2. Click on 'Upgrade' to purchase your code
3. Complete the purchase process
4. You will receive an email with your upgrade code
5. Write down your upgrade code. It will look something like this: STRY-8234
Step 2: Input the code into the Stryd Mobile app
2. Open up the Stryd app
3. Pair your Stryd Live (if not already paired)
4. Select 'Upgrade Stryd Live'
5. Input your code
6. Confirm the upgrade and let Stryd update (the app will take you to the upgrade screen)
7. Open recent apps option on your phone. Swipe the Stryd app away and open it up again. That will give you access to the full version of the Stryd app.
Step 3 (Garmin users only): Uninstall Live Companion from your Garmin watch
1. If you have a compatible Garmin watch and previously installed Stryd Live Companion, you need to remove Live Companion from the watch before installing Stryd Power or other Stryd Connect IQ apps.
2. You can remove Live Companion with Garmin Express for Garmin Connect Mobile.
Step 4: Setup your new Stryd
You now have access to the full Stryd app and can pair Stryd to your sports watch. Find out how to access these features below:
How to sync Stryd with your watch
How to sync Stryd data to the PowerCenter