If you suspect that you have connectivity issues between your Garmin watch and Stryd, there are some things you can do to isolate the problem to either Stryd or your watch:
- If you are using Garmin Connect to get your data into PowerCenter, do an offline sync of your Stryd data using the Stryd app on your phone. This will upload the data from your device into PowerCenter (you will see two data entries, one from Garmin and one directly from Stryd). This will allow you to see if Stryd is recording data correctly.
- Next time you go for a run, take you phone and record your run with the Stryd app. You can use both your Garmin and Stryd app at the same time. This will allow you to compare data.
- If you have a friend or family member that can lend you compatible watch, that you can borrowThat would be a great way to isolate the problem to the phone or your Stryd.
- Some users have noticed that changing the position of Stryd to the other foot helps improve connectivity.
- Try a soft reset of your Stryd.
- Some Garmin watches allow to restore to factory default settings. This will erase any IQ connect app, sensors and accessoires. Add your Stryd as a foot pod, setup the Stryd Power app on your watch, and add the power data field. Try to see if it helped.
If you have additional questions, contact email@example.com.