After you pair your Stryd with you Suunto watch as a foot pod, you still need to configure the watch in Movescount to get the power from Stryd displayed on the watch.
1. Login to your Movescount account and make sure your watch has been added already.
2. Select the face icon to the left to the plus symbol to go into settings:
3. Select Profile, which will get to this screen:
4. On the right, there is a link to watch settings. Scroll down to Sports Modes:
5. Select Running:
6. You will need to create a new running sport mode. You will be able to name your profile (i.e. Run with Power) and will be able to customize the watch face. Make sure to select one of the three available Power fields:
7. Select Show sport mode setting, and make sure that your watch searches for a foot pod (you can use Stryd in combination with a HR belt):
8. Save your profile and sync your watch with the Suuntolink app
9. Next time you go for a run, select the new running sport mode you created. Power will be visible while you run
If you need additional assistance, please contact email@example.com.