If the sync between Garmin Connect and PowerCenter did not work, you can still get your data into PowerCenter (as long as Stryd was used and the watch recorded the power data). Note that you can only import data using PowerCenter on your computer, it is not possible with the phone app at this time:
- Make sure that PowerCenter is linked with Garmin Connect: Link Garmin Connect with Stryd PowerCenter
- Export the FIT file from Garmin Connect. Select the activity you want to export in Garmin Connect, and select the small wheel on the right.
- Select original (which will give you a zip file with embedded a FIT file):
- This will download the file (most likely into your download folder).
- If you exported as Original, you need to extract the FIT file from the archive.
- As a final step, import data into PowerCenter: How do I import data into PowerCenter?
Article is closed for comments.