If you are using a Suunto Ambit 3 watch with Stryd, the easiest way to get your data into Stryd PowerCenter for analysis, is to use your Movescount account. After you do this, whenever you sync your watch (which often happens automatically), your data will be synced with the Stryd platform.
- Make sure your watch is showing the power while running.
- Go to settings in your Stryd PowerCenter account (select the settings icon on the left side of the screen). Select Suunto Movescount.
- Slider to right (you will see a green background) means that your accounts are connected. Slider to the left means that your account are not connected.
- After you connect Movescount with PowerCenter, you can simply sync your watch with Movescount after your run. All your data will automatically show up in PowerCenter and the Stryd app when you open PowerCenter.
- Note that most Suunto watches only record power from Stryd. Advanced metrics such as leg spring stiffness may be missing. You can upload run data from Stryd with the Stryd app on your phone.
- Suunto Movescount and Stryd data normally merge, although there are some known issues.
If you need further assistance, contact email@example.com.