If you are using a compatible Suunto watch with Stryd (you can find the complete list here), the easiest way to get your data into Stryd PowerCenter for analysis, is to use your Movescount account. After you do this, whenever you sync your watch (which often happens automatically), your data will be synced with Stryd PowerCenter!
- Make sure your watch is showing the power while running.
- Go to settings in your Stryd PowerCenter account. Select Connect Sync Data:
- Select import from Suunto (white CONNECT icon means the connection has not yet been made, red DISCONNECT icon means the connection has been established already)
- After you connect Movescount with PowerCenter, you can simply sync your watch with Garmin Connect after your run. All your data will automatically show up in PowerCenter when you open PowerCenter. You can also fetch runs manually.
- Note that most Suunto watches only reccord power from Stryd. Advanced metrics such as leg spring stiffness may be missing. You can upload run data from Stryd with the Stryd app on your phone.
- Suunto Movescount and Stryd data normally merge, although there are some known issues.
If you need further assistance, contact email@example.com.