If your Garmin watch is not showing any power while running, check the following:
1. If you want to use the run mode of your Garmin watch, and have the power data field on the watch, make sure you installed the Stryd Zones Connect IQ app.
2. There are also other Connect IQ apps that work with Stryd (PowerRace, Stryd IQ)
3. Make sure your Stryd is paired as a foot pod with your Garmin watch and that you added the power data field to the watch.
4. If you go for a run, you should see that the Garmin watch connects to Stryd (it will show a message such as FP-xxxx connected).
5. If you go for a run, power should show. If it does not, reset the watch. Each Garmin watch has a slightly different way to reset it. Click here for Garmin FR935 as an example.
6. Do a soft reset of your Stryd with the Stryd app on your phone. If that does not work, you can also try a hard reset (except for older devices), after a hard reset reactivate your device by placing it on the charger.
7. If resetting your Garmin does not help, restore your Garmin watch to factory defaults. You will need to redo all your settings and reinstall the Stryd Power Connect IQ app.
If you need more assistance, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please sign in to leave a comment.