Unexpected behavior may happen with your Stryd. If you are unsure, try the following:
1. Check your charger. If the light does not come on, try an alternative outlet, USB port, or wireless charger.
2. If your charger is working, put Stryd on the charger. If the light does not come on, take Stryd off the charger for 30 seconds, and try again. Repeat as necessary. The light will not come on if the battery is more than 90% charged.
3. If you cannot pair Stryd with the Stryd app on your phone, try to restart the phone by powering it off and then powering it back on. Check to see if you can connect to Stryd now using the Stryd app. If not, continue to the next step.
4. Restart the phone again and install an app to verify whether Bluetooth is working on your Stryd. These apps are intended for developers, but are a good way to determine whether the phone or Stryd is causing problems. For iOS, there is LightBlue Explorer and for Android there is nRF Connect. Both apps allow you to scan for Bluetooth devices. If you Stryd is operational, it will show up in the list. Try with Stryd on and off the charger.
5. If Stryd shows up in step 4, there is something preventing a consistent connection between your Stryd and phone. Go through these steps.
If you need further assistance, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.