Barefoot runners can enjoy the benefit of running with Stryd, even without the laces:
Articles in this section
- Does Stryd work on cross trainers and the like?
- Does Stryd consider the surface where I run?
- Does Stryd work for short distance sprinters?
- What is the difference between Stryd and power meters built into a watch?
- Why do I get power peaks in my data when running in windy or wet conditions (Stryd without wind detection only)?
- How do I create a power plan for a trail race that requires walking/power-hiking
- Can barefoot runners use Stryd?
- Can PowerCenter deal with runs longer than 8 hours?
- Why is my RSS for my trail run lower than expected?
- Does my full featured Stryd work with Zwift?