If you are using Suunto App to manage your Suunto 3/5/9 or Spartan watch, Suunto App will upload the watch data including Stryd power. The data can automatically be transferred to the Stryd platform.
1. Visit https://www.stryd.com/powercenter/
2. Sign in with your Stryd account
3. Click on the settings icon in the side navigation
4. Connect to Suunto (not Suunto Movescount)
From the Stryd app on your phone:
1. Open up the Stryd app on your phone.
2. Go to settings > connected accounts
3. Select "Import from Suunto"
Your accounts are now connected. Going forward, your run activities that contain power data will now sync into Stryd's ecosystem automatically. Historic data will not transfer automatically.
If you need additional assistance, please contact email@example.com.