When running with a Suunto 9 or Spartan, it takes some time before the Suunto starts reporting data. From a stand still, it takes about 7 seconds to get power data on Suunto (GPS disabled). If Stryd is already in running mode, it takes about 5 seconds.
Articles in this section
- How do I setup the Suunto 7 watch to record power using Sporty Go?
- Send Suunto FIT file
- Stryd Interval Workouts with Suunto 9
- Suunto/Polar and Stryd data merge when uploading Stryd data with the Stryd app for complete data
- Stryd power drops when running with Suunto watches
- Why are there two activities in PowerCenter for each of my runs?
- How do I export data from Suunto App and import it into PowerCenter?
- Why does my Suunto/Polar data show up twice in TrainingPeaks/Final Surge/Etc.?
- How can I improve merging Suunto/Polar data with Stryd data?
- Why is the import from PolarFlow or Suunto App not working.