Since September of 2018 the PowerCenter data will reflect the elevation coming from Stryd instead of Suunto elevation.
Articles in this section
- Why is the import from PolarFlow and/or Movescount not working.
- Can I get pace and distance from Stryd with my Suunto Ambit watch?
- Why does it take a few seconds to get power data on my Suunto Spartan/9?
- Link Movescount to PowerCenter
- Suunto Spartan Ultra Power Zones
- Why does my muscle power show as 0 in the Improve tab in PowerCenter?
- Can I get pace and distance from Stryd on my Suunto Spartan Ultra / Suunto 9?
- How do I add power to my Suunto Spartan?
- Do Suunto Movescount and Stryd data merge in PowerCenter?
- When I sync my Stryd data with Movescount, where does the elevation data come from?