Since September of 2018 the PowerCenter data will reflect the elevation coming from Stryd instead of Suunto elevation.
Articles in this section
- How can I improve merging Suunto/Polar data with Stryd data?
- Do the Suunto Ambit 2 and Ambit 3 (and other Suunto watches) work differently?
- Does Movescount data transfer to the Stryd platform if I only use the Stryd app on my phone?
- Can I use the Suunto app to configure my Suunto to work with Stryd?
- Why is the import from PolarFlow and/or Movescount not working.
- Can I get pace and distance from Stryd with my Suunto Ambit watch?
- Why does it take a few seconds to get power data on my Suunto Spartan/9?
- How can I sync Suunto App to Stryd's ecosystem?
- Link Movescount to PowerCenter
- Suunto Spartan Ultra Power Zones