If you are using a compatible Polar watch with Stryd (you can find the complete list here), the easiest way to get your data into Stryd PowerCenter for analysis, is to use your PolarFlow account. After you do this, whenever you sync your watch (which often happens automatically), your data will instantly be synced with Stryd PowerCenter!
- Make sure your watch is showing the power data field while running, and that you are able to see your power level while running.
- Go to settings in your Stryd PowerCenter account. Select Connect Sync Data:
- Select import from PolarFlow (white CONNECT icon means the connection has not yet been made, red DISCONNECT icon means the connection has been established already)
- After you connect PolarFlow with PowerCenter, you can simply sync your watch with PolarFlow after your run. All your power, pace and distance data will automatically show up in PowerCenter.
- Stryd records advanced metrics that will not be recorded by the Polar watch. You can still get the advanced metrics by uploading your Stryd data after you imported the Polar data. Open up the Stryd app on your phone and upload the Stryd data (offline sync).