Stryd has power-based training plans available for those running 5k to marathon distances. There are also "base" training plans for those who are just starting their running journey. We recommend using the power-based training plans available in the Stryd ecosystem (although they will be paid features in the future).
If you prefer a paper-based training experience, we have PDF versions of various power-based training plans.
- Base Training: For those who want to build-up to the weekly volume of their desired plan, base training is a great opportunity to get comfortable and acquainted with formal training.
- 5k training: 12-week plans with varying mileage, or 8-week plans based on minutes.
- 10k Training: 12-week plans based on mileage or minutes
- Half Marathon: 12-week plans created by Stryd or 18-week plans inspired by Hansons.
- Half marathon training Intensities (converted to Power)
- 20-32miles per week (10 weeks)
- 30-42miles per week (12 weeks)
- 45-63miles per week (12 week)
- 61-84miles per week (12 weeks)
- 81-100miles per week (12 weeks)
- 30-45miles per week (18 weeks, Hansons Inspired)
- 35-50miles per week (18 weeks, Hansons Inspired)
- Marathon: Stryds 12-week or 18-week training plans of varying mileage, 18-week mileage plans derived from Hansons, or a 20-week minutes based training program for those crunched for time.
- Marathon training intensities (converted to Power)
- 35-55miles per week (12 weeks)
- 35-55miles per week (18 weeks)
- 55-70miles per week (18 weeks)
- 70-85miles per week (12 weeks)
- 70-85miles per week (18 weeks)
- 40-57miles per week (18 weeks, Hansons Inspired)
- 45-65miles per week (18 weeks, Hansons Inspired)
- Minutes Based (20 weeks)
The links to the PDFs are not working, links appear to be dead?
I have the same issue, tried with several browsers.
I get "
This page isn’t working right now
support.stryd.com redirected you too many times.
Idem pour moi les liens sont morts...
The same issue here
Same issue here, links seem to be dead
I would love to be able to push any of these training plans straight into my powercenter. This seems very limited https://www.stryd.com/training/ , the basics plans are not even there.
"Some training plans are available in PowerCenter" please describe where can they be found. Previously I used the ones under https://www.stryd.com/training/ but they are gone as well. Thanks
When I attempt to add a training plan in Stryd/PowerCenter/Calendar it displays the message below 'Sign up for Training Plans using the Stryd Mobile App.'
Can you please guide me where to sign up for the Training Plan in the Stryd Mobile App?
Please sign in to leave a comment.