Stryd is optimized for distance running although some sprinters do use it. At this time, our product will not serve sprinters well. In particular, sprinters that are focused on distances shorter than 400 meters and run without a compatible watch. We are considering augmenting our product to serve sprinters.
Articles in this section
- Why Do Stryd Training Plans Seem too Slow or Easy?
- Will my Critical Power increase by consistently following my Stryd Training Plan?
- Do you have power based training plans available?
- Can I use Stryd for trails and hills?
- How can I convert my pace based plan to a power plan?
- Are there books about running with power?
- Do you have full and half Ironman training plans?
- What is a long, sustained run?
- How do I perform a Critical Power test and get my Critical Power and Power Zones?
- Does Stryd account for running with a stroller?
Article is closed for comments.