If you have not installed Stryd Zones find out how to here before proceeding: Installing Stryd Data Zones
Follow the below instructions for setting up the Stryd Zones data field on your Garmin watch. If you don't need a visual guide, expand the 'Text-only instructions'.
1. Getting started, press and hold the center-left button until this menu appears.
2. Scroll down and select ‘Settings'.
3. Select ‘Activities and Apps’.
4. Select ‘Run’.
*Please note that you will need to add Stryd Zones to all modes on your watch that you plan to use Stryd with including Treadmill Mode, Trail Mode, Indoor Track Mode, etc.
5. Select ‘Run Settings’.
6. Select ‘Data Screens’.
7. Select one of your existing layouts to edit and add ‘Stryd Zones’ to.
8. Edit the screen by selecting the ‘Layout’.
9. Scroll through and select a layout to add ‘Stryd Zones’ to.
10. Scroll down to the field that you want to add ‘Stryd Zones’ to.
11. Select the field to continue.
12. Select ‘ConnectIQ Fields’ from the options.
13. Select ‘Stryd Zones’ from your IQ apps.
NOTE: If ‘Stryd Zones’ doesn’t appear, please go here for instructions on installing it to your watch.
14. Press and hold the center-left button to return to your watch’s default screen.