Follow the below instructions add Stryd as a foot pod, and configure to receive pace and distance from Stryd on your Garmin watch. If you don't need a visual guide, expand the 'Text-only instructions'.
1. Getting started, press and hold the center-left button until a menu appears.
2. Scroll down and select ‘Settings'.
3. Scroll down and select ‘Sensors & Activities’.
4. Select ‘Add New’.
5. Scroll down to and select ‘Foot Pod’.
6. Shake your Stryd to wake it up. Select it from the screen.
*Please note you are looking to add Stryd as an ANT+ foot pod sensor and not a Bluetooth foot pod. If Stryd appears on the watch as FP-STRYD (Bluetooth), select it and change the 'Status' of this Bluetooth pairing to 'Off'. Stryd should be paired as 'FP-xxxxx' (ANT+), where the 'xxxxx' is your Stryd's ANT ID number. Write down this number as we will need this later!
7. If done correctly it will show as ‘connected’. Select it to continue and edit.
8. Scroll down and select ‘Speed’.
9. Scroll down to and select ‘Always’.
10. Scroll down and select ‘Distance’.
11. Scroll down to and select ‘Always’.
12. Scroll down to and select ‘Cal. Factor’.
13. Scroll down to and select ‘Disable’.
14. Scroll down to ‘Set Value’ and confirm that it is 100.0.
15. Press and hold the center-left button to return to your watch’s default screen.
SELECT 'CONTINUE' TO GO BACK TO THE STRYD APP AND FINISH SETTING UP STRYD
CONTINUE to 3 of 3: Configure 'Stryd Zones' [FR 935, FR 645M, Fenix 5X, Fenix 5, Fenix 5S]
Please sign in to leave a comment.