If you have not installed Stryd Zones then visit here first: Installing Stryd Data Zones
Follow the below instructions for setting up the Stryd Zones data field on your Garmin watch. If you don't need a visual guide, expand the 'Text-only instructions'.
1. Getting started, select the ‘Run’ button to open the ‘Run’ menu as seen here.
*Please note that you will need to add Stryd Zones to all modes on your watch that you plan to use Stryd with including Treadmill Mode, Trail Mode, Indoor Track Mode, etc.
2. Scroll down and select ‘Activity Settings.
3. Select ‘Data Screens’.
4. Select which screen you'd like to add 'Stryd Zones' too.
5. Edit the screen layout by selecting 'Layout'.
6. Scroll through and select a layout to add 'Stryd Zones' to.
7. Scroll down to the field that you want to add 'Stryd Zones' to.
8. Select the field to continue.
9. Select 'ConnectIQ Fields' from the options.
10. Select 'Stryd Zones' from your IQ apps.
11. EXIT to the main menu and continue on to the Second step.
12. Select ‘ConnectIQ Fields’ from the options.