It is time to set it as a data field within the run mode of your watch. To accomplish this please follow these steps:
Display and record Stryd Zones on the watch in run mode.
- Start a run on your watch
- Hold down the menu button (middle left button) until you see Settings
- Select Settings by pushing the enter button
- Select Current App by pushing the enter button
- Select Data Screens by pushing the up button
- Press the up button to select data screens
- Select the number of fields you would like
- Scroll to the field in which you would like to have Stryd Zones displayed
- Press to the enter button to select ConnectIQ Fields
- Select Stryd Zones
Your watch is now all set up to run with Stryd Zones.
*Please note that you will need to add Stryd Zones to all modes on your watch that you plan to use Stryd with including Treadmill Mode, Trail Mode, Indoor Track Mode, etc.