Follow these steps to pair your Stryd as a foot pod to your watch:
- Go to the main watch screen and long press.
- Scroll and select 'Settings'.
- Scroll and select 'Sensors'.
- Select 'Add New Device' and select 'Add New Footpod'.
- Move your Stryd as the watch searches.
- Add the foot pod that the watch has found. Write down the number that shows up on the watch. We will need this later!
- Select the foot pod in the 'Sensors' menu.
- Scroll through the menu and select 'Calibration' and set the calibration factor to 100.
- If you would like to get pace and distance from Stryd, it is necessary to disable GPS on the watch.
- You cannot disable autocalibration, so after you set (or reset) the calibration factor to 100, disable GPS to avoid that the watch changes the calibration factor.
CONTINUE to Third: Configure Stryd Zones to Auto-Update