Follow these steps to pair your Stryd as a foot pod to your watch:
- Go to the main watch screen and long press.
- Scroll and select 'Settings'.
- Scroll and select 'Sensors & Accessories'.
- Select 'Add New Device' and select 'Add New Footpod'.
- Move your Stryd as the watch searches.
- Add the foot pod that the watch has found. Write down the number that shows up on the watch. We will need this later!
- Select the foot pod in the 'Sensors & Accessories' menu.
- Scroll through the menu and select 'Calibration' and set the calibration factor to 100.
- If you would like to get pace and distance from Stryd, it is necessary to disable GPS on the watch.
- You cannot disable autocalibration, so you after you set (or reset) the calibration factor to 100, disable GPS to avoid that the watch changes the calibration factor.
SELECT 'CONTINUE' TO GO BACK TO THE STRYD APP AND FINISH SETTING UP STRYD