Follow these steps to pair your Stryd as a foot pod to your watch:
- Unlock your watch and press the MENU button
- Scroll and select 'Settings'
- Scroll and select 'Sensors & Accessories'
- Select 'Add New Device' and select 'Add New Footpod'
- Move your Stryd as the watch searches
- Add the footpod that the watch has found. Write down the number that shows up on the watch. We will need this later!
- Select the foot pod in the 'Sensors & Accessories' menu
- Scroll through the menu and select 'Calibration' and turn auto calibration off and set the calibration factor to 100
- If you would also like to get pace and distance from Stryd, it is necessary to disable GPS on the watch.
SELECT 'CONTINUE' TO GO BACK TO THE STRYD APP AND FINISH SETTING UP STRYD