Yes! Certain watches in the Asian market, like the 735 XTJ, are compatible with Stryd. The watches tend to get firmware updates a bit later than the English version of the watches, but they do work with Stryd.
Articles in this section
- Why is my data not flowing into PowerCenter when I use a 3rd party Connect IQ app?
- How can I fix connectivity issues between my Garmin and Stryd?
- Stryd works great with my Garmin when running outside, but not on the treadmill. Why is that?
- Are Garmin watches like the ForeAthlete 735XTJ compatible with Stryd?
- Is my Garmin lap data visible in PowerCenter?
- Why do I get a "searching" message in my power data field before I start the timer on my Garmin watch, ?
- Can I set power alerts on my Garmin watch?
- Why do I get very high pace peaks in my data with my Garmin watch?
- Why do my 1 km/mile AutoLaps from Garmin not match the 1 km/mile sections in PowerCenter?
- Can I use Garmin 3D Distance and/or 3D Speed?