Second: Add Stryd as a Foot Pod and Configure for Pace and Distance from Stryd
Follow these steps to pair your Stryd as a foot pod to your watch:
- Unlock your watch and press the MENU button
- Scroll and select 'Settings'
- Scroll and select 'Sensors & Accessories'
- Select 'Add New Device' and select 'Add New Footpod'
- Move your Stryd as the watch searches
- Add the footpod that the watch has found. Write down the number that shows up on the watch. We will need this later!
- Select the foot pod in the 'Sensors & Accessories' menu
- Scroll through the menu and select 'Speed' to always get speed from Stryd
- Scroll through the menu and select 'Distance' to always get distance from Stryd
- Scroll through the menu and select 'Calibration' and turn auto calibration off and set the calibration factor to 100