Polar Vantage V and M can connect to Stryd to receive power from the device. Real-time power can be displayed on the watch, be recorded to the activity, and power data will display on Polar Flow after your activity.
How to pair Stryd to the Vantage V
1. Start on the main clock screen
2. Bring open the options menu by pressing the bottom left button
3. Scroll down to Settings by pressing the bottom right button
4. Select Settings by pressing the middle right button
5. Scroll down to General Settings in this menu with the bottom right button
6. Select General Settings by pressing the middle right button
7. Scroll down to Pair and Sync in this menu with the bottom right button
8. Select Pair and Sync by pressing the middle right button
9. Scroll down to Pair sensor or other device in this menu with the bottom right button
10. Select Pair and Sync by pressing the middle right button
11. Bring Stryd close to the watch to pair
12. Stryd will be found. You are good to go.
Be sure to modify your training screens on Polar Flow to display power while you are running.
Note: Be sure that Stryd is not actively paired to your phone or another watch. That will prevent Stryd from being paired to the watch.